Gear Navigation - Google Maps Navi for S2/S3/Sport
Unfortunately, professional review of the Gear Navigation - Google Maps Navi for S2/S3/Sport app, is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
Gear Navigation - Google Maps Navi for S2/S3/Sport review
It needs the free companion app "Gear Navigation" from Samsung Galaxy Apps to work.
How to use:
- Install Samsung Gear and connect with your Gear smartwatch.
- Install this "Gear Navigation" app.
- Install free "Gear Navigation" app from Samsung Store on your Smartwatch. (Go to: Apps > Samsung Gear > Samsung Galaxy Apps).
- Start Gear Navigation app on your phone.
- Allow the app to read notifications. (Go to: Settings > Security > Notification Access and enable Gear Navigation).
- Start Google Maps Navigation and instructions will be pushed to your smartwatch.
- Ensure your Gear watch is connected to Phone and you have Samsung Gear installed.
- If the app still only shows the "Ready" message, please ensure that maps notifications are activated and displayed on your phone (Go to: Settings > Apps > Maps and enable "Show notifications").
- Restart smartphone AND Gear watch
- Uninstall from phone, restart phone and reinstall the app
Also compatible with Gear 1, Gear 2 (Normal & Neo), Gear S
For Gear Fit2 (Pro) use the following app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=smartwatchstudios.app.gearfit20navigation